All of us have goals and aspirations, and perfect versions of ourselves that we imagine. We all want to have better health, better relationships, more confidence, and more money!
In Japan, there is a concept known as “kiazen.” It comes from the world of manufacturing, and it basically describes “continual improvement.”
What is meant by that, is the process of making small, incremental changes, which can add up to huge benefits.
In this guide, you will learn to master the art of Kaizen, and to take a much more effective approach to change in every area of your life.
Here's what you'll discover in this workshop:
· How Kaizen works
· Where it comes from and how it got started
· The 5S of Kaizen
· The balance between Kaizen and Kaikaku
· How to use microworkouts
· The power of “tiny habits”
· The neuroscience of effective change
· How to correctly write goals
· How to balance efficiency and optimization
· Changing your lifestyle in subtle ways
· Creating an effective budget
· Improving your productivity
· Applying Kaizen to business
· Using tiny changes that will make you happier
· Using Kaizen to gain huge amounts of time
The result is that you can use Kaizen to become a version of yourself that is leaner, sharper, more energetic, happier, more wealthier, and generally better all around!